Jonathan Savoir is the CEO and Co-founder of Quincus. Jonathan grew up in Belgium and Luxembourg and attended colleges in London and in the USA. In college, he studied engineering and economics. Upon completing his Master’s Degree at 20, he pursued his Ph.D. and decided to drop out at 21 to make some global investments and build startups. In 2014 he founded Quincus with his co-founder.
Quincus Execution and Intelligence platforms allow ground providers, port operators, and airlines to adapt and optimize their operations to efficiently execute their logistics inflows and outflows. Quincus’ platforms and open APIs are fundamentally underpinned by its state-of-the-art artificially intelligent supply chain optimization and geo-mapping to allow for real-time data, visibility, and operation in hypercomplex regions.
Listen to the full discussion here:
- Listen on Stitcher
Connect with the Guest:
Jonathan Savoir: LinkedIn
Some of the highlights from the podcast:
- [01:47] Creation story of Quincus; becoming an operating system for logistics
- [05:54] How Quincus is different and focuses on data accuracy
- [08:18] Quincus’ product implementation and training
- [10:25] Trends seen in the industry with the disruptions happening globally
- [13:12] Getting diverse teams to work together
- [18:10] What keeps Jonathan up at night and excites him in the morning
- [00:57] You have a very interesting backstory, so tell us a bit about that. And how did it all end up with creating Quincus?
- [03:36] What would you say would be Quincus’ big next milestone? How do you see that?
- [05:11] What’s your angle when it comes to visibility? How are you different from the other players who are trying to solve similar issues?
- [06:06] Can you tell us a bit more about a specific client who has seen some excellent results after they improve their supply chain with your solution?
- [08:05] Bigger companies and bigger solutions usually need bigger time for implementation and training. How does that work for Quincus?
- [10:00] Have you seen any trends in clients coming to you for different types of solutions to different types of problems caused by everything that’s happening globally?
- [13:04] How do you define good company culture? How is this transitioning to what’s happening with the Quincus’ culture?
- [15:13] How do you interview and recruit for your leadership team?
- [18:00] What keeps you up at night when connecting or thinking about the future of Quintus? And what gets you up in the morning full of energy?
- [19:20] Ten years down the line, where do you see Quincus growing or becoming? What’s your vision?
Quote from the Episode:
About the Host:
The host, Andrei Palamariu is the founder of Supplify where he and his team works on building a platform to connect the supply chain tech ecosystem. His most interesting discussions with the clients are focused on implementing the best technology, digital transformation, company growth and expansion, turnarounds, and product and business development.
Alcott Global connects and upgrades the supply chain ecosystem by finding the right talent through executive search, developing talent through learning solutions, and meeting supply chain technology needs through a comprehensive crunch base marketplace.
The supply chain executive search has been our focus since the very beginning, offering recruitment services for top-tier supply chain roles at every level of the end-to-end supply chain: plan, source / procure, make, and deliver. Our consultants have years of experience in placing top talent, in North America, LATAM, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and APAC, and besides speed, one of our biggest strengths is our network within the supply chain industry, and we capitalize on it to find the best solutions.
Through the years, we have grown as an organization and our offerings with it. One of our initiatives, the learning solutions- training and supply chain academy, is focused on transforming leadership- self-leadership, executive presence, influence capital, and business acumen. Through Supplify, we aim to match corporations with the top technology companies to solve their supply chain and logistics challenges with a focus on innovation and digital transformation.
We are in constant touch with the leaders in supply chain, inviting them to inspire the supply chain professionals in thought-provoking podcast episodes and events, and showcasing what is possible at the yearly Leaders in Supply Chain Awards.