Gustavo López es el Director de la Cadena de Suministro de Kimberly-Clark y cofundador de SmaterChains. Anteriormente, Gustavo pasó 35 años con Procter & Gamble liderando diferentes roles y geografías en América Latina, Suiza, Medio Oriente y África y Estados Unidos. Su último cargo fue el de Vicepresidente de Suministro de Productos, fabricación global.
Gustavo López is the Chief Supply Chain Officer for Kimberly-Clark and Co-Founder of SmaterChains. Previously Gustavo spent 35 years with Procter & Gamble leading different roles and geographies in Latin America, Switzerland, Middle East and Africa and USA. His last role was Vice President Product Supply- Global Manufacturing.
Listen to the full discussion here:
Connect with the Guest:
Gustavo López: LinkedIn
Algunos de los aspectos más destacados del podcast:
- Bienvenida y aprendizajes de su carrera inicial en P & G Venezuela
- Sus roles de P&G en México en Manufactura. ¿Qué aprendizaje obtuviste?
- Su experiencia en roles globales liderando la Organización de Suministro de Productos de Norteamérica.
- Su experiencia en Suiza liderando la Organización de Suministro de Productos.
- Su experiencia en Oriente Medio y África. Diferentes culturas e idiomas.
- Sus pasos finales en P&G como Vicepresidente de Suministro de Productos – Fabricación Global.
- Su rol en Kimberly Clark como Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Háganos saber que es Smarterchains
Some of the highlights from the podcast:
- Welcome and learnings from his initial career at P & G Venezuela.
- Gustavo’s P&G roles in Mexico in Manufacturing. Which learning he did get.
- Global role experience leading North America Product Supply Organization.
- Experience in Switzerland leading the Product Supply Organization.
- Experience in the Middle East and Africa. Different cultures and languages.
- Final steps in P&G as Vice President Product Supply- Global Manufacturing.
- Gustavo’s Your role in Kimberly Clark as a Chief Supply Chain Officer
- What is SmarterChains.
About the Host:
The host, Xabier Basañez is a well-rounded Supply Chain expert, with end-to-end experience in different industries: FMCG, Logistics, 3PL, and Retail. He is a natural Processes synchronizer strengthening organizational operations. He loves to connect supply chain professionals to create spaces for discussion and analysis, focusing on LATAM & USA.
Alcott Global connects and upgrades the supply chain ecosystem by finding the right talent through executive search, developing talent through learning solutions, and meeting supply chain technology needs through a comprehensive crunch base marketplace.
The supply chain executive search has been our focus since the very beginning, offering recruitment services for top-tier supply chain roles at every level of the end-to-end supply chain: plan, source / procure, make, and deliver. Our consultants have years of experience in placing top talent, in North America, LATAM, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and APAC, and besides speed, one of our biggest strengths is our network within the supply chain industry, and we capitalize on it to find the best solutions.
Through the years, we have grown as an organization and our offerings with it. One of our initiatives, the learning solutions- training and supply chain academy, is focused on transforming leadership- self-leadership, executive presence, influence capital, and business acumen. Through Supplify, we aim to match corporations with the top technology companies to solve their supply chain and logistics challenges with a focus on innovation and digital transformation.
We are in constant touch with the leaders in supply chain, inviting them to inspire the supply chain professionals in thought-provoking podcast episodes and events, and showcasing what is possible at the yearly Leaders in Supply Chain Awards.