(Image Source: Parcel Monitor)
The pandemic has prompted retailers to reevaluate their e-commerce strategies to meet the ever-growing list of consumer expectations around the world. This is especially seen in the European market where key industry players are making notable innovations to stay relevant in the industry.
Listed below are some brands that made it to the list this year. Do you happen to recognize any of them?
- Amazon: Backed by its massive fleet of delivery vehicles and warehouses widespread across the region, Amazon has become the default shopping channel for many users in Europe as well as international markets.
- Decathlon: Rooted by its mission to “sustainably bring the power of sport to everyone, everywhere”, Decathlon has established a name in the sports retailing industry, with its platform logging approximately 13 million unique views per month in Belgium alone.
- IKEA Group: From humble beginnings with its first store in Sweden called the ‘IKEA Start Shop’, the company has evolved into an omnichannel retailer with multiple touchpoints both online and across all its physical stores.
- Otto Group: Founded in Germany, Otto Group is one of the world’s biggest e-commerce companies that has invested a substantial amount of venture capital in recent years to develop tailor-made solutions for its various target markets.
- Zalando: Zalando is a leading e-commerce retailer that revolutionized online shopping by introducing free delivery and returns (up to 100 days) since its founding days and now provides customers with more than 20 payment options in 25 countries across Europe.
See which other retailers made the list in the full article at Parcel Monitor.
About Parcel Monitor
Parcel Monitor is a community initiated by e-commerce logistics enthusiasts at Parcel Perform. We aim to inspire the e-commerce logistics ecosystem to create a better delivery experience for everyone.
Parcel Monitor offers free parcel tracking across 900+ carriers globally on a single platform. Leveraging on our data and technology, we capture consumer trends, provide market visibility and derive industry insights while fostering collaboration across the entire e-commerce industry.