Didier Chenneveau is one of the leading supply chain executives in the region with more than 25 years of experience across the board. Here are a few of his most important career steps:
- Executive Director – Ernst & Young – Supply Chain and Operations Practice.
- External Senior Advisor McKinsey & Company
- CEO Asia Pacific CEVA Logistics
- Chief Supply Chain Officer LG Electronics
- VP of Operations, Americas HP
Listen to the full discussion here:
Connect with the Guest:
Didier Chenneveau: LinkedIn
Stay tuned as we cover latest technologies in supply chain:
- IoT – Internet of Things and Blockchain in Supply Chain
- The supply chain challenges faced by the most important MNCs in Asia
- Supply Chain Talent in Asia
- How to develop top supply chain leaders
- The importance of drinking red wine
- [2:25] If you were to look at Ernst & Young and your clients, what’s one of the key things that they’re struggling right now when it comes to their supply chains in Asia?
- [6:21] Which technology trend in supply chain will likely make the most impact by 2020?
- [10:09] Everybody talks about blockchain now.
- [15:18] Before investing in hundreds of thousands and millions of dollars in digital and new tech, if we are to look at the fundamentals of a supply chain, what would that still be in today’s time and age?
- [18:29] What’s your thoughts in general about talent and supply chain talent development in Asia and is there enough supply chain talent in the region?
- [20:45] What skills, I think it can be hard and soft, should logistics and supply chain professionals be focused on in order to remain relevant in the future and for the long run?
- [24:07] “Always take the high road!”
- [30:10] Can you share an internet or online supply chain resource like a website or online course or something that would be relevant to all this and something they can go and learn?
- [31:55] What is a personal habit of yours, Didier, that you think contributes to your success?
- [32:54] A memorable story in your career around solving the supply chain challenges that you could share with us?
Soundbite from the Episode:
About the Host:
The host, Radu Palamariu is the co-author of “From Source to Sold – Stories of Leadership in Supply Chain”. He has been named one of the top 3 Global Supply Chain Influencers on LinkedIn and was featured in Forbes, Bloomberg, WEF, Bangkok Post, and MIT Supply Chain Talent magazine. Radu invites executives to share stories and perspectives around technology, logistics, e-commerce, supply chain, and manufacturing, and their views on how the future will look.
Alcott Global connects and upgrades the supply chain ecosystem by finding the right talent through executive search, developing talent through learning solutions, and meeting supply chain technology needs through a comprehensive crunch base marketplace.
The supply chain executive search has been our focus since the very beginning, offering recruitment services for top-tier supply chain roles at every level of the end-to-end supply chain: plan, source / procure, make, and deliver. Our consultants have years of experience in placing top talent, in North America, LATAM, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and APAC, and besides speed, one of our biggest strengths is our network within the supply chain industry, and we capitalize on it to find the best solutions.
Through the years, we have grown as an organization and our offerings with it. One of our initiatives, the learning solutions- training and supply chain academy, is focused on transforming leadership- self-leadership, executive presence, influence capital, and business acumen. Through Supplify, we aim to match corporations with the top technology companies to solve their supply chain and logistics challenges with a focus on innovation and digital transformation.
We are in constant touch with the leaders in supply chain, inviting them to inspire the supply chain professionals in thought-provoking podcast episodes and events, and showcasing what is possible at the yearly Leaders in Supply Chain Awards.
Episode #02: Charles Brewer CEO DHL E-commerce