Simon Cohen es el Chairman of Henco Global, Presidente de la Junta en Henco Global, Board Member of Hencorp, Presidente de la Junta en YPO Mexico City, Board Member of Monterrey Technological Institute – Tec Milenio University, and Board Member of Base Financial Group.
Simon Cohen is the Chairman of Henco Global, President of the Board at Henco Global, also Board Member of Hencorp, President of the Board at YPO Mexico City, Board Member of Monterrey Technological Institute – Tec Milenio University, and Board Member of Base Financial Group.
Listen to the full discussion here:
Connect with the Guest:
Simon Cohen: LinkedIn
Algunos de los aspectos más destacados del podcast:
- Bienvenida y aprendizajes de la etapa inicial de su carrera en Nedlloyd en Holanda.
- Su experiencia internacional con Nedlloyd: Brasil, Corea del Sur, Hong Kong, Reino Unido
- Su traslado a Sealand en Singapur y Panamá.
- Su carrera en A.P. Moller – Maersk
- ¿Cómo ve el futuro de LATAM y USA para la industria Logística?
- Qué esperar del desarrollo de la industria después de Covid
Some of the highlights from the podcast:
- What is Henco?
- How did Simon start to work in the Supply Chain Business?
- Major challenges during Simon’s initial stages?
- Which barriers did Henco find to grow their Supply Chain?
- The happiness at work. How did Simon discover this philosophy and why did he implement it?
- How to control the borderline between happiness and debauchery in your teams?
- Inside the Supply Chain world, with all different processes crossing across the function’s silos in the organizations, how the happiness at work can be implemented to improve the processes outcomes and make a synchronized Supply Chain in your organization?
- Final message that Simon would like to give to the audience
Quote from the Episode:
About the Host:
The host, Xabier Basañez is a well-rounded Supply Chain expert, with end-to-end experience in different industries: FMCG, Logistics, 3PL, and Retail. He is a natural Processes synchronizer strengthening organizational operations. He loves to connect supply chain professionals to create spaces for discussion and analysis, focusing on LATAM & USA.
Alcott Global connects and upgrades the supply chain ecosystem by finding the right talent through executive search, developing talent through learning solutions, and meeting supply chain technology needs through a comprehensive crunch base marketplace.
The supply chain executive search has been our focus since the very beginning, offering recruitment services for top-tier supply chain roles at every level of the end-to-end supply chain: plan, source / procure, make, and deliver. Our consultants have years of experience in placing top talent, in North America, LATAM, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and APAC, and besides speed, one of our biggest strengths is our network within the supply chain industry, and we capitalize on it to find the best solutions.
Through the years, we have grown as an organization and our offerings with it. One of our initiatives, the learning solutions- training and supply chain academy, is focused on transforming leadership- self-leadership, executive presence, influence capital, and business acumen. Through Supplify, we aim to match corporations with the top technology companies to solve their supply chain and logistics challenges with a focus on innovation and digital transformation.
We are in constant touch with the leaders in supply chain, inviting them to inspire the supply chain professionals in thought-provoking podcast episodes and events, and showcasing what is possible at the yearly Leaders in Supply Chain Awards.