Sylvain Kluba es el Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Global Integrated Logistics para África y GCC. Previamente se desempeñó como CEO para Arabia Saudita. También se desempeñó como COO para todo el Medio Oriente y África. También estuvo responsable en Suiza como Vice Presidente del Programa de Estrategia Global de Agility. Su primera responsabilidad en Agility fue en Kuwait como Gerente Senior en el área corporativa llevando las adquisiciones y fusiones en Kuwait. Antes de su experiencia en Agility estuvo en África trabajando como Director Ejecutivo para La Compañía General de Logistica en Nigeria y previamente en Polonia.
Sylvain Kluba is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Global Integrated Logistics for Africa and GCC. He previously served as CEO for Saudi Arabia. He also served as COO for the entire Middle East and Africa. He was also responsible in Switzerland as Vice President of the Agility Global Strategy Program. His first responsibility at Agility was in Kuwait as Senior Manager in the corporate area leading acquisitions and mergers in Kuwait. Before his experience in Agility, he was in Africa working as Executive Director for The General Logistics Company in Nigeria and previously in Poland.
Listen to the full discussion here:
Connect with the Guest:
Sylvain Kluba: LinkedIn
Algunos de los aspectos más destacados del podcast:
- Bienvenida y aprendizajes de su etapa inicial de su carrera en Banca y en Logistica en Nigeria.
- Su mudanza al medio Oriente, comenzando en Agility en Kuwait.
- De vuelta a Europa, en Suiza como responsable del Programa de estrategia Global para Agility.
- Liderando la Operación en el Medio Oriente y África como COO.
- Dar la vuelta al negocio en Arabia Saudita como CEO
- Nuevo reto llevando como CEO toda la operación de GIL en África.
Some of the highlights from the podcast:
- Welcome and learnings from the early stage of his career in Banking and Logistics in Nigeria.
- His move from him to the Middle East, starting at Agility in Kuwait.
- Back in Europe, in Switzerland as head of the Global Strategy Program for Agility.
- Leading the Middle East and Africa Operation as COO.
- Turn the business around in Saudi Arabia as CEO
- New challenge leading the entire GIL operation in Africa as CEO.
About the Host:
The host, Xabier Basañez is a well-rounded Supply Chain expert, with end-to-end experience in different industries: FMCG, Logistics, 3PL, and Retail. He is a natural Processes synchronizer strengthening organizational operations. He loves to connect supply chain professionals to create spaces for discussion and analysis, focusing on LATAM & USA.
Alcott Global connects and upgrades the supply chain ecosystem by finding the right talent through executive search, developing talent through learning solutions, and meeting supply chain technology needs through a comprehensive crunch base marketplace.
The supply chain executive search has been our focus since the very beginning, offering recruitment services for top-tier supply chain roles at every level of the end-to-end supply chain: plan, source / procure, make, and deliver. Our consultants have years of experience in placing top talent, in North America, LATAM, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and APAC, and besides speed, one of our biggest strengths is our network within the supply chain industry, and we capitalize on it to find the best solutions.
Through the years, we have grown as an organization and our offerings with it. One of our initiatives, the learning solutions- training and supply chain academy, is focused on transforming leadership- self-leadership, executive presence, influence capital, and business acumen. Through Supplify, we aim to match corporations with the top technology companies to solve their supply chain and logistics challenges with a focus on innovation and digital transformation.
We are in constant touch with the leaders in supply chain, inviting them to inspire the supply chain professionals in thought-provoking podcast episodes and events, and showcasing what is possible at the yearly Leaders in Supply Chain Awards.