Carlos Estrada es el VP Head of LATAM para Cipla. Carlos previamente estuvo al frente del Negocio de Roche como Gerente General para Colombia. Anteriormente hizo carrera en Abbott, llevando varias responsabilidades a través de diferentes unidades de Negocio en varios países: Colombia, México, Perú y Finlandia, manejando áreas de Mercadeo, gerencias de país y gerencias de Unidades de Negocios tanto en el área nutricional, así como en el negocio de especialidades médicas y hospitalarias. Inicio su carrera en Procter & Gamble en el área Comercial, así como en L’Oreal en el área de mercadeo.
Carlos Estrada is the VP Head of LATAM for Cipla. Carlos previously headed the Roche Business as General Manager for Colombia. Previously, he had a career at Abbott, carrying various responsibilities through different Business Units in several countries: Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Finland, managing Marketing areas, country management and Business Unit management both in the nutritional area as well as in the business of medical and hospital specialties. He started his career at Procter & Gamble in the Commercial area, as well as at L’Oreal in the marketing area.
Listen to the full discussion here:
Connect with the Guest:
Carlos Estrada: LinkedIn
Algunos de los aspectos más destacados del podcast:
- Bienvenida y aprendizajes de su etapa inicial de su carrera en Procter & Gamble y L’Oreal.
- Su inicio en la industria Farmacéutica con Abbott en Colombia.
- 9 años de retos en Abbott México
- El reto de Gerencia General en Perú y su salto a Finlandia.
- La división de Abbott y su paso a Abbie.
- De regreso en Colombia manejando la Gerencia General de Roche.
- Su reto frente a Cipla como VP para LATAM
Some of the highlights from the podcast:
- Welcome and learnings from your early career at Procter & Gamble and L’Oreal.
- His beginning in the pharmaceutical industry with Abbott in Colombia.
- 9 years of challenges at Abbott Mexico
- The challenge of General Management in Peru and the jump from it to Finland.
- The division of Abbott and passed it from him to Abbie.
- Back in Colombia managing the General Management of Roche.
- His challenge of him versus Cipla as VP for LATAM
About the Host:
The host, Xabier Basañez is a well-rounded Supply Chain expert, with end-to-end experience in different industries: FMCG, Logistics, 3PL, and Retail. He is a natural Processes synchronizer strengthening organizational operations. He loves to connect supply chain professionals to create spaces for discussion and analysis, focusing on LATAM & USA.
Alcott Global connects and upgrades the supply chain ecosystem by finding the right talent through executive search, developing talent through learning solutions, and meeting supply chain technology needs through a comprehensive crunch base marketplace.
The supply chain executive search has been our focus since the very beginning, offering recruitment services for top-tier supply chain roles at every level of the end-to-end supply chain: plan, source / procure, make, and deliver. Our consultants have years of experience in placing top talent, in North America, LATAM, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and APAC, and besides speed, one of our biggest strengths is our network within the supply chain industry, and we capitalize on it to find the best solutions.
Through the years, we have grown as an organization and our offerings with it. One of our initiatives, the learning solutions- training and supply chain academy, is focused on transforming leadership- self-leadership, executive presence, influence capital, and business acumen. Through Supplify, we aim to match corporations with the top technology companies to solve their supply chain and logistics challenges with a focus on innovation and digital transformation.
We are in constant touch with the leaders in supply chain, inviting them to inspire the supply chain professionals in thought-provoking podcast episodes and events, and showcasing what is possible at the yearly Leaders in Supply Chain Awards.